In the Team Trophy Competition, there needed to be 5 riders representing a team to qualify, however do to a misunderstanding in the judging, Cat 5 was left out of the results. For this reason we have created a one time Cat 5 team trophy and a team only needed 4 riders to qualify the overall results are as follows:
- 1st place - Scenic City with riders placing 1/2/2/5/10 for a total of 20 points
- 2nd place – SVMIC with riders placing 1/2/4/6/7 for a total of 20 points
- 3rd place – Cumberland Transit with riders placing 3/6/7/8/11 for a total of 35 points
- 4th place – Grand Fondo with riders placing 5/7/8/14/20 for a total of 54 points
- 5th place – Friends of the Great Smokey Mountains with riders placing 3/9/12/15/19 for a total of 58 pnts.
- 6th place – Bike Zoo with riders placing 3/4/13/18/26 for a total of 64 pnts
- 7th place – Harper Auto with riders placingof 7/12/30/31/24 for a total of 104 pnts.
Because of a misunderstanding in the judging, Cat 5 was not used in the overall points total. To rectify this will be awarding a ONE-TIME cat 5 team trophy. Only Cat 5 riders were used to determine the winners listed below:
Cat 5 Points based on the top 4 riders
- 1st place – Calfkiller Cycling Team with finishes of 1/5/5/6 for a total of 17 points
- 2nd place – Harpeth Bicycles Racing finishes of 2 /3/7/13 for a total of 25 points
- 3rd place – River City Racing with finishes of 3/6/9/13 for a total of 29 points